[kj] group shots

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 30 16:48:17 EST 2005

ade.....you took my thunder..lol..i was just about to say that ultravox were
much better when john foxx was fronting them// they were advanced for there
time,so..not only did they not get the proper credict,but i think that
gary-newman wripped them of as well a bit
...steve did never se eye to eye with midge,although foxxy n steve got on
like a house on fire......the only track i liked from m.urges day was
...vienna...but rumour has it,that ,that trak was wrote yrs ago ,befor he
arrived on the scene,with all original members of group contributing...so
that explains that then....saw them in ..77..i was only 14........mel..btw,i
know a gatherer who is wild on slade..i was into them,at 7 yrs..moved on to
boland,at 8yrs..anyway,this gatherer will be most green that you met noddy
holdan..lol...ps,is amanda holden his daughter?? yu  know,that real
lush-looking female..coor..mel