[kj] Bus to Shepherds

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 29 16:47:00 EST 2005

HI KEV......SO YOU DASHING OF AFTER THE GIG....I WOULD  OF THOUGHT THAT YOU
WOULD WANT TO GO TO THE WESTEND AFTER THE GIG...LOADS OF BARS/CLUBS OPEN ALL
NIGHT THERE,N YOU CAN ALWAYS SLEEP DURING THE DAY...PLUS YOU CAN THEN GET
THE N15 FROM TRAFALGA SQUARE...THATS WHERE MAJORITY LEAVE FROM,TO VARIOUS
PLACES IN LDN//TO THE LEFT OF THE BUSH VENUE,THERE ARE A NUMBER OF
BS.STOPS,LAODS OF BUSES STOP THERE,N GO TO CENTER-WESTEND,INCLUDING
T.SUARE...BTW,THERE SUPPOST TO BE A PARTY AFTER GIG.......ANY 1 HAVE DETAILS
OF THAT?? .........MEL