[kj] Return the Gift

Rob rob at westwoodassociates.co.uk
Sat Jan 29 09:35:30 EST 2005

same crap @ Hammersmith Appollo for Velvet Revolver earlier this month -
Carling shite everywhere, too bad if you don't drink beer........having said
that, had many pints of it (only other was Stella) with Antoni and Bryan
from the gathering before and after GOF @ SBE last night (we were at the
Bushranger round the corner). The gig was excellent, same set list as Manc
but disappointingly short intro to Anthrax, SBE was chocka and vocal - took
along a couple of non GOF mates, one left early(?) and the other reckoned
King sounded like Astbury ha ha........... Gill is a great guitarist, love
to be fly on the wall during KJ 2003 production, him and Geordie together,
superb.

horbag