[kj] hotel

parasikon parasikon at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 29 08:23:43 EST 2005

I don't really have any business on this thread,but was wondering if anybody planned on recording these shows and maybe posting them as Mp3s a bit later?I'm eternally curious about how they'll sound.

Bob Barathy <bob at bbarathy.plus.com> wrote:BLOCKQUOTE {	PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px}DL {	PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px}UL {	PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px}OL {	PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px}LI {	PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px}Good choice, a fine establishment I believe.  But please don't be keeping us awake with expletives, wind and other debauched/derranged behaviour.

dr jo

I'll be howling at the coco for  ....ooooow a good 15 seconds or so before my head hits the pillow.

Bob