[kj] Back again

foolscircle9ways foolscircle9ways at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 28 16:14:44 EST 2005

93,
It's been 5000 mails since I last gathered, too many by at least one. How are you all? Hope you had good Nu years and all that. Have I missed anything? Like, who are they pissed off at now? They haven't got a drummer to sack so is Geordie for the heave-ho for not being able to play symphonically enough? Jas for having his baton too far up his sleeve? Raven for breeding gods? Youth for just being a decent bloke (have you seen the blurb on the dragonfly site claiming he founded Killing Joke (TM) when only 18? Will they never get anything right, he was 19 if a day!). Colesy for not being able to paint in 13/12 time? The Gathering for not, well, gathering enough? Paul.east for fun? Only joking (patent pending).

Do you know, it's been so goddam long since I wrote, I can't even remember what I signed as!

You've got to laugh,
Stuart

If you're not living on the edge you're taking up too much room.