[kj] Re: hotel

Robert Martin robmartin at bluebottle.com
Fri Jan 28 05:30:33 EST 2005

Alex
Without wishing to be patronising, if you land at 1040 you won't get
out of the terminal much before 1130.
You've then got to get into London, by underground or bus or taxi or
whatever. That's going to be afer midday.
You might want to eat around then - in one of America's finest
MacDonalds / Pizza Hut / Burger King / other-shite-food-take-away.
Also, I'm sure that most hotels are flexible on the check-in times.
Certainly if you contact them in advance and tell them you are
arriving early.
Patronising bit over.
Look forward to meeting up.

Take care