[kj] hotel

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 27 16:51:01 EST 2005

bob.b  the bush is at the top of the ssh.bush.grn....if that hotel is 50
sh.bsh..grn,you will proberly have a walk of 5-10 or 15 mins walk....,plus
there are loads of buses from the grn...that stop out side the
bush....ok....it also depends on what number the venue is...i do not know of
hand//but thats another way to work out distance....which ever way,it is not
that far..........mel