[kj] THE GATHERINGKILLINGJOKE MLC

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Thu Jan 27 14:37:32 EST 2005

In a message dated 1/27/2005 3:48:57 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
circusbar at uol.com.br writes:

Hi mel,  how are you doing??

This orkut thing is something like a community, so  that you can post some
topics, and discuss, it looks just like a Mailing  list, but you have to be
invited to get in, so I guess that N0153 junior  (don´t know if he´s still a
Gatherer) has to invite you, cause he´s the  owner of the Community... that´s
something to do with the mail adress, when  he invites you, you receive a
mail with a link to get in...

the real  thing is that it really sucks , but even then I joined another
Killing Joke  community i discovered , and they already have more than 120
people in,  didn´t have much time to read the topics they´re discussing, but
can´t  believe it could be more funnier than our friendly Gathering List....

I  have my own communities, one is for my band PRIMAL... and the  other
dedicated to a band i formed back in 85, called Epidemic... Thrash  Metal
Pioneers..... those were the banging days .....

all the  best

diaz

Diaz,

Actually it is my group.It really is not that funny. Because the last time  I
looked no one posts,

The funny thing about Otrkut is there seems to be all these punks from
Brazil that have taken over groups and just speak in Portuguese. No  offense. But
it seems to be popular in Brazil than anything. Tribe is the best  one.

Cheers, Lonely Boy