[kj] Crue poo

Graeme Rowland crackedmachine at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jan 26 11:17:27 EST 2005

I bet one 'urban cannibal' lunch w/ Prince Harry
that something goes wrong...

but there is a day off on the schedule so the least KJ
could do is one headline for those of us who hate
Crotley Moo

Did I mention my hex on D Blunkett?

Looking at picture of Kris Needs he does look like an
ugly Youth homage, maybe the hex did work...

But WHY did Jaz hex him?

http://observer.guardian.co.uk/omm/story/0,13887,1393735,00.html

> > A good read, they come across as a bunch of barely
> > likeable idiots, no surpises there, but what was
> sad
> > was the state of Mick Mars, who looks about 78 yrs
> > old:
> >
> > 'Mick, the eldest at 48 by two years, has been
> mostly
> > laid low by his ankylosing spondylitis or the
> 'grey
> > ghost' as he calls it - a genetic bone disease
> that is
> > slowly fusing the joints in his body and which
> > necessitated hip surgery.'
> >
> > Enjoy!
> >

> >  --- antoni at clara.net wrote:
> >> Come on Neil, don't give up on us now. I know
> what
> >> you mean though. I'm sure
> >> that gigs next month will be a real blast but the
> >> Crue supports are just
> >> something that fills me with indifference. I have
> >> not got tickets & just
> >> can't see myself doing so. Certainly not to be
> >> sitting at the back of an
> >> aircraft hanger. If they suddenly announced
> >> "standing tickets" I would
> >> definitely get in there but otherwise, what is
> the
> >> point ?!? I guess KJ are
> >> likely to be doing their own gigs at the same
> time
> >> so maybe we will just
> >> have to forget that Motley ever happened. Don't
> >> worry too much about being
> >> 40 ... it's poxy ... well it has been for me so
> >> far.Chin up son.

=== message truncated ===

=====
Cracked Machine irregular cyberzine
http://www.webinfo.co.uk/crackedmachine

"What one thinks of as extremes seldom are" :: BC Gilbert