[kj] EXXXXXXXXXXIT

Graeme Rowland crackedmachine at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jan 25 11:43:47 EST 2005

 > > > Yeah, I only buy albums for the covers
> > > Solid Gold by Gang of Four also has a terrible
> cover
> > > It didn't stop me buying it twice
> > XXXXXXXXX.I Was refferring to "floating "fans.
> >  Ones who might but it,They go into a record shop
> look at the cover and
> think"Nah,That looks crap".

No the times change...

they download some tracks off the internet & listen to
them

& I already mentioned several times that I went to 8
gigs, also saw PJ Harvey & Shellac 8 times last year
but saw Melt Banana 9 times in 2003

Of course I only did it to impress people I never met
on the internet, rather than because I like the bands
a lot. That was sarcasm.

> >    Actually the whole colour scheme and deseign
> was crap.I reckon it would
> of sold 20 000 more if it had a decent
> coverXXXXXXXXX

I doubt it very much

> album
> > >
> > > No, they still look the same
> >

> > XXXXXXXXXXOK line all your KJ album covers up in a
> line .Which one is the
> Weakest link?Which one lets the side down?Now remove
> it,And see how much
> better the collection looksXXXXXXXXXX

They'd all look better as 12" covers rather than CDs

It is no great work of art

> the
> couple
> > >
> > > No creativity?
> > > How did they compose an entire album with
> terrible
> > > sleeve then?
> >
> > XXXXXXXXXAt the start of their carrer KJ made
> creative music like no-one
> else,Now they have just desended into Heavy Metal.Im
> not sure what you mean
> by the second bitXXXXXXXXXX

I totally disagree that the last album was a mere
descent into heavy metal.

=====
Cracked Machine irregular cyberzine
http://www.webinfo.co.uk/crackedmachine

"What one thinks of as extremes seldom are" :: BC Gilbert