[kj] EXXXXXXXXXXIT

xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx at whitemail.ie
Mon Jan 24 13:26:48 EST 2005

> > Lots
> > of people missed out
> > because they never heard about it,Killing Joke
> > believing that all "The
> > Kids"would come flocking like rats to the
> > pied-piper.
>
> I went to 8 gigs on the UK tour 2003
>
> 3 were sold out

XXXXXXXXX Graeme, Graeme, Graeme You know damn well I was talking about the American leg of the tour.I think that you just wanted to show-off.How long have you been waiting for to post that.You ve been waiting for the first possible oppertunity to tell everyone that you went to 8 gigs on the tour.
 SHOW-OFFXXXXXXXXXX

> >Times have changed.The
> > music industry has changed .
> > If the last album had a decent cover,I m sure it
> > would have sold more
> > copies,
>
> Yeah, I only buy albums for the covers
> Solid Gold by Gang of Four also has a terrible cover
> It didn't stop me buying it twice
XXXXXXXXX.I Was refferring to "floating "fans.
 Ones who might but it,They go into a record shop look at the cover and think"Nah,That looks crap".
   Actually the whole colour scheme and deseign was crap.I reckon it would of sold 20 000 more if it had a decent coverXXXXXXXXX

> >When I first saw it I just thought. NO
> > It is atrocious.It degrades all their other album
> > covers.
>
> No, they still look the same

XXXXXXXXXXOK line all your KJ album covers up in a line .Which one is the Weakest link?Which one lets the side down?Now remove it,And see how much better the collection looksXXXXXXXXXX

> > Id always thought that Jaz had control of the
> > situation,Like he had some
> > master-plan,now I think he just turns up sings the
> > same old set-list,Then
> > goes back to New Zealand,Thats it for another couple
> > of years.There seems to
> > be no love or passion anymore.No creativity.
>
> No creativity?
> How did they compose an entire album with terrible
> sleeve then?

XXXXXXXXXAt the start of their carrer KJ made creative music like no-one else,Now they have just desended into Heavy Metal.Im not sure what you mean by the second bitXXXXXXXXXX

> > The annivesary was last year.If I were married to
> > KJ,I would of got divorced
> > years ago.
>
> QED you might as well leave The Gathering

  XXXXXXXXXXDude,I come and go as I please.And if no-one wanted me here or if everyone wanted me here,Makes no difference to me,I come and go as I pleaseXXXXXXXXXX

> >As fans we deserve more.
> > I think the Motley Crue gigs will be the final nail
> > in KJs coffin.
>
> I'd rather it were the coffin of the other band who
> are total crap

XXXXXXXXXXHave you got anything planned?XXXXXXXXXX

> > As they are an unreliable part-time band,They
> > deserve unreliable part-time
> > fans.
>
> So, we should just buy tickets to gigs and not turn
> up?

XXXXXXXXX I cant see you spending money and not getting your moneys worth XXXXXXXXXX