[kj] XXXXXXXXXX

iPat pmdavies at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 06:56:33 EST 2005

> i really fail too see where you are coming from.No-one is "Bullying,"being abusive" or "Yakuza??".

maybe you should see it from where other people sit

>   As I said, I made some valid points.And I suppose you cant see where Im coming from,So this discussion is pointless.

irrelevent. The discussion is pointless because the tone as dropped to
insult slinging with yourself and others. The critism is as much to
them as it is to you, but you have courted the antagonism.

>  You are giving me abuse,Yet you accuse me of dishing out abuse?????I can only assume you had a bad weekend.And if you would like to address the points I made We can do it when you are in a better frame of mind.

im not giving you abuse. Please do not see it through one dimensional
viewpoints. im making observations based on the fact that there is a
bad attitude creeping back to the list again. Its unnessecary and
rather than be quiet and ignore it, im  not afraid to step and say
"Oi! enough is enough". Not just to you but to the others who also
dropped to the baseline.

There are many here thinking the same but dont have the energy to say
so. It may not be the intention of the mud slingers, but their actions
are detrimental to the gathering.

>    XXXXXXXXXX
> P.S. As you seem to like dishing abuse out and its water off a ducks back to me,to receive it.Go right ahead and call me all the names you see fit,And I shant reply as It seems futile

i wont call you names. I never did and i wont.

--
iPat
live for today, live for tomorrow