[kj] XXXXXXXXXX

iPat pmdavies at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 05:52:01 EST 2005

your points are irrelevant mainly due to the manner in which you make
them.  You've made your bed, so dont cry when you have to lie in it.
That's relevent to me and everyone else.

My post wasnt really to you but was actually more to those who are on
this list who have gone quiet because of this loudmouthed bad assed
attitude that is behaving like a bully, cheap yakuza.

Also new people have joined the list and must be bemused in much the
same way i was at first.

W e reached a low not so long ago which all those taking part agreed
to step back and behave. Its obvious the gloves are off again. When
you cant behave in person what value is there in a post which berates
the behaviour of others?

--
iPat
live for today, live for tomorrow