[kj] Gang Of Four tonight

Brian wittz at starsandmoon.plus.com
Sun Jan 23 18:31:20 EST 2005

Being a Sunday the came on at 5 past 9 and played until 10pm, then did two oncores.
Last time I saw them was on the Shrinkwrapped tour and they were great, but tonight was simply brilliant.
It was of those rare nights that remond you how music should be.

There were two supports but I missed the first. The second were called the Departure and I really enjoyed them. They were just like The Chameleons so I would. Did I just say like the Chameleons probably VERY like the Chameleons with a bit of The Church thrown in.

Brian.