[kj] i didn't send that rubbish

Tim Bucknall tim.bucknall at btinternet.com
Sun Jan 23 14:22:45 EST 2005

LOL
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Rob's Arse
  To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)
  Sent: Sunday, January 23, 2005 7:17 PM
  Subject: Re: [kj] i didn't send that rubbish

  Looks like a Damage Manual lyric to me!

  --- "Tim Bucknall" <tim.bucknall at btinternet.com> wrote:

  From: "Tim Bucknall" <tim.bucknall at btinternet.com>
  Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 17:33:37 -0000
  To: "A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)" <gathering at misera.net>

  thanks Bo
  just before i received that email that i supposedly sent i got some really
  odd spam
  that went like this:
  "Greetings, Ellis!
  the foot thrust fixed. which organization laid me perfectly? mysteriously
  process went that camp within finger. you spent that strong clock round
  girl. politely. our blue jump from comb, that outran fat, wrong jewel.
  Angeles slung her clean stick. they said Samuel why hand-rode them Tessa! we
  laid electric apple, which missent tenderly... from development bought boat,
  captain lit amid your family onto broken floor:

  "what he mistook him?"
  "it dowed them chief."

  slow bank grip dove, they overate thoughtfully, poorly, crossly. she lit the
  early reason concerning its tired regret, who jerry-built reluctantly. some
  natural regret self-sowed aboard this fish; common, female grain. ready fall
  card out-thought, he underlay blindly, elegantly, neatly. they mislaid their
  chemical pocket via this tired time, that undid more. her dark arm spelt to
  our behavior; wide, clear sound. which sun shit her fast? joyously help hurt
  that thing amid window. you froze a future pin via force. neatly. she stank
  my high eye via some hard card, that ate elegantly. he dreamt her thick
  place against a acid manager, that stank fatally. i taught him awake.
  Estevan misgave some high kiss. i blawed Amiya where hagrode it Janessa!
  they threw this serious time via his rough roof, which began fiercely. this
  bad grain slid beyond your cost; dry, white bucket. broken muscle board
  unmade, they underbid nearly, tomorrow, repeatedly. our dear brain enwound
  below a hearing; acid, sharp edge. she had your hanging column below her
  second bottle, who lay anxiously. i befell him physical. they forecasted
  complex change, that sang often.

  they rewaked my bent prison past some ready bat, which showed noisily. its
  fertile effect typeset following some pump; left, certain attraction. red
  bottom voice atrided, he beset tensely, fiercely, seriously. your thin end
  wore during your neck; married, serious card. she underlay that low need
  past its material rub, who skywrote boldly. we outrode us normal. you crept
  low box, who dug angrily...

  grew their bad chair,"