[kj] [ot]the jester fund

cliff at killing-joke.com cliff at killing-joke.com
Sun Jan 23 10:36:12 EST 2005

Hello,
Working on a Jester benefit fundraiser CD,to help Jester and his family with
many bills with fighting cancer.
Looking for donated Original Unreleased recordings,can be full songs,or jus a
few samples from you that we can mix and arrange into a complete track,along
with other donated samples.
Many KJ fans have come foward to offer donations in the form of music recordings
to be used on this cd,many thanks to those who've written ! ! ! I will be in
contact shortly.
Also i'm writing emails towards gaining aditional support from those
professionals in the music business.
Wish us luck on this task,and many thanks for your support.
Cheers,CliffMonk-A

Please write if you have any questions or donations for this CD comp to benefit
Jester our friend who created this website killing-joke.com .
cliff at killing-joke.com