[kj] (OT) New Damage Manual Record

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 23 03:00:15 EST 2005

  Has anybody even *heard* the new DM work or lineup before all
the shit-slinging starts here, so we may get an informed
opinion?
  For what it's worth, MAtkins has worked with some of the best:
Murder Inc., Ministry, PiL, Geordie, Rav ..shit, the *entire*
Killing Joke lineup, with and w/OUT Jaz. I'm curious to see
what's next, but only curious. If he keeps working with them,
it's because they(in different combinations)keep having him
back.
  So, has anyone heard the new DM?

--- Alexander Smith <vassifer at earthlink.net> wrote:

> Why would anyone honestly give a rolling rat fuck about a
> Geordie-less Damage Manual? The mind reels.
>
> Alex in NYC

=====
As the masters rot on walls
And the angels eat their grapes