[kj] XXXXXXXXXX

xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx at whitemail.ie
Sat Jan 22 19:44:51 EST 2005

Whats with everyones disillusion?
Well in the year 2005 Killing joke seem to be like a rudder-less ship sailing in a storm of apathy with no captain.
In 2003 some people were expecting big things for 2004.The fans were promised alot,A bigger better American tour , Live DVD,Spoken word Album,Ceremonies ,25 th anniversary gigs .And what materialised? Absolutely nothing from the band.Colesy re released some goodies,But was then....... .well, we all know.
Somebody should have been at the helm organising things,Even management changes should have been dealt with a long time ago
I was speaking to one guy who went too a gig on the American tour,He said he was a big KJ fan ,But never realised they were playing in his home town,He said he went to the shops and saw a advertisement on a piece of paper stuck to a tree saying" playing tonight Killing Joke".Lots of people missed out because they never heard about it,Killing Joke believing that all "The Kids"would come flocking like rats to the pied-piper.Times have changed.The music industry has changed .
If the last album had a decent cover,I m sure it would have sold more copies,When I first saw it I just thought. NO
.It is atrocious.It degrades all their other album covers.
Id always thought that Jaz had control of the situation,Like he had some master-plan,now I think he just turns up sings the same old set-list,Then goes back to New Zealand,Thats it for another couple of years.There seems to be no love or passion anymore.No creativity.
The annivesary was last year.If I were married to KJ,I would of got divorced years ago.As fans we deserve more.
I think the Motley Crue gigs will be the final nail in KJs coffin.
As they are an unreliable part-time band,They deserve unreliable part-time fans.I think the problems arose because too many people hero-worshipped them ,And they got complacent,thinking the fans will accept any shit.

XXXXXXXXXX