[kj] C**t's corner

GregSlawson at aol.com GregSlawson at aol.com
Sat Jan 22 14:16:58 EST 2005

I've only been a gatherer for a while, and I don't know the story behind this
violent, seething hatred of Martin Atkins. All I know is that he played on
one JK album (which I think has decent production by the way). I did speak to
him on the phone briefly in around 1985 and asked him about PiL and Brain Brain,
and he seemed nice enough. Anyone care to give me a short synopsis of the
Atkins/KJ story (if it won't cause too much of an increase in your blood pressure
due to the anger--which by the way happens to be an energy!)?