[kj] Hypotheticals re: Anniversary Gigs

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 21 18:09:35 EST 2005

Look, if Mr.Coles himself isn't that bothered by it (and I don't think
he is), then you shouldn't be either. And as far as touring with the
Crue, it's absurd, but it's a financial windfall for them and another
chance to play a big venue for a change.

Whatever....if you want to snap your copies of WHAT'S THIS FOR...! in
half in protest, I'm not going to stop you, but I think you might be
overreacting.

Alex in NYC

On Friday, January 21, 2005, at 06:10 PM, Mark G Holt wrote:

> for me, personally, Alex is all the shit with Colesy and aligning
> yourself with cockrockers.......
>

> UNSPEAKABLE!!!!
>
> Alexander Smith <vassifer at earthlink.net> wrote:
>

> "i have lost interest in everything k.j."
>
> Say what?
>
> Might I ask.....why is that?
>

> AlexinNYC
>

> On Thursday, January 20, 2005, at 04:27 PM, melinda grant wrote:
>
> > alex....i want to sell my standing/stalls tickets...i have 1..24th/
> > 1.for 25th..if you are interested let me know....these are for the
> > anniversary gigs........reason....i have lost interest in everything
> > k.j....in answer to your q..i suppose there must be some seated
> > tickets remaining..but i would think that it would be for 24th...not
> > sure..if you contact www.stargreen.com they will have a better
> > idear.....mel
> >
> >> From: Alexander Smith
> >>
> >> To: "A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)"
> >>
> >> Subject: [kj] Hypotheticals re: Anniversary Gigs
> >> Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 12:15:46 -0500
> >>

> >> Okay...some questions some of you London folks might help me out
> with.
> >>

> >> 1. Are tickets for any of the Anniversary shows in February still
> >> available?
> >> 2. Anyone have a couch I *MIGHT* be able to sleep on or know of
> >> similar available accommodations?
> >>
> >> The wife might have to travel in March (leaving me alone with the
> >> baby for a few days), so I suggested a trade-off: if I could go away
> >> for a few days leaving her alone with the baby, it would be alright.
> >>
> >> Just thinking out loud, here, not making plans.......yet
> >>

> >> Thanks in advance,
> >>
> >> Alex in NYC

<image.tiff>