[kj] nukes

Tinsoldier645527 at aol.com Tinsoldier645527 at aol.com
Fri Jan 21 14:16:24 EST 2005

This year marks the 60th anniversary of the destruction of Hiroshima by a
nuclear bomb.
2005 also marks the 20th anniversary of the bombing of our flagship, the
first Rainbow Warrior, by agents of the French government in Auckland Harbour,
New Zealand. The ship had been preparing a campaign against French nuclear
weapons testing.
The threat of a nuclear weapon actually being used is today perhaps greater
than ever. Nuclear warheads lie in insecure warehouses in Russia, weapons
grade  plutonium transits the planet, and nuclear power plants keep the deadly
fuel  cycle which feeds weapons systems alive. George Bush openly talks about
plans  for smaller, "more usable" nuclear weapons. For violent extremists of
every ilk,  a nuclear weapon is the ultimate prize.
We're looking for people who want to carry on the campaign against nuclear
weapons and help us mark the 20th anniversary of the sinking of the Rainbow
Warrior with renewed action against these dangerous circumstances.
All you have to do is register for the Follow the Rainbow mailing list at
this special link:
_http://prefs.greenpeace.org/user-register/signup?register_id=1310252_
(http://prefs.greenpeace.org/mail-links/clicks/4751.1360712.1346002)
Remember to fill out the "About Me" section and your birth date when you
register.
Let's end the threat of nuclear weapons together. Follow the  rainbow.

Space man came down to earth,took a look  around to see what its worth,came
up to me,looked me in the eye,laughed out loud  and said die monkey die