[kj] (OT) New Damage Manual Record

michael.head at directline.com michael.head at directline.com
Fri Jan 21 03:32:24 EST 2005

agreed on  Wobble & Geordie making DM special, but don't see any mention of
them wi regards to this release so where is the FALSE ADVERTISING?
similarly kj will never hit their creative zenith again until BPF returns
(imho), but I don't consider their subsequent original releases as
rip-offs.

                      Alexander Smith
                      <vassifer at earthli        To:       "A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)"
                      nk.net>                   <gathering at misera.net>
                      Sent by:                 cc:
                      gathering-bounces        Subject:  Re: [kj] (OT) New Damage Manual Record
                      @misera.net

                      20/01/2005 17:11
                      Please respond to
                      "A list about all
                      things Killing
                      Joke (the band!)"

It's a rip off because what made the Damage Manual special was GEORDIE
and WOBBLE.  If it's just Connelly and Atkins (who are both in
virtually EVERY OTHER act on the Invisible label), it smacks of FALSE
ADVERTISING.

Rip off Rip off Rip off.

Ale xin NYC

On Thursday, January 20, 2005, at 12:06 PM, michael.head at directline.com