[kj] guess again for Bob

antoni at clara.net antoni at clara.net
Thu Jan 20 16:31:48 EST 2005

Someone sneaked out an audio tape of the master tape, which John Peel duly played on several occasions, although the tracks were interspersed throughout the radio program, rather than played one after the other ... it was suggested that the recording studio bill remained unpaid so it is unlikely the tracks will ever be officially released although for the time being the tracks can be accessed at the usual place ... a very nice place indeed ...