[kj] Spare GOF ticket

MARK SAXTON ranjeef at btopenworld.com
Thu Jan 20 07:19:25 EST 2005

Brian, it's Mark getting in touch . I've not contacted you in the last couple of weeks as I've been in hospital with Meningitis and am currently almost deaf but focussing on getting well for the Anniversary gigs; be back in touch soon.

Brian <wittz at starsandmoon.plus.com> wrote:Yet again and due to circumstances beyond my control I find myself in possession of a spare Gang Of Four ticket for the Shepherds Bush gig next Friday the 23rd.

If you want please be quick as I'll have to post it as its now 50/50 whether I'll make myself.
But I will be at the Manchester gig this Sunday (with a spare ticket !!!).

Face value naturally.

Brian.