[kj] (OT) New Damage Manual Record

Jokers Pub Café circusbar at uol.com.br
Wed Jan 19 06:06:48 EST 2005

Look just what I received today!!!!

diaz

      January 19 - 2005

                  **PRE-ORDERS on the new DAMAGE MANUAL record**
                    Pre-orders on The Damage Manual start today. Brand new 10-song CD from The Damage Manual, featuring a remix from Irmin Schmidt and Kumo of CAN, and amazing packaging. This special edition CD is limited to 4000 copies, so get your copy reserved now.

                  The new downloads are still available from The Damage Manual and Sheep On Drugs, but we're out of the tour t-shirts, so the downloads are now available here.

                  For you Chicagoans, Chris Connelly is playing a benefit for Tsunami victims at the Virgin Records Megastore on Michigan Avenue tomorrow, January 20th at 6pm.  Martin will be at the show, and we'll be handing out some great free stuff, so be sure to make it down!

                  The spring Pigface tour is shaping up, and we will have dates posted soon, opening for Pigface are Sheep On Drugs, Nocturne, The Damage Manual.
                  E-mail us if you have any suggestions for great opening bands in your town, songs you want to hear, etc...

                  Tub Ring is in The Netherlands, DJ Linux heads to Australia, watch out for Attrition on tour now, Bile dates soon.