[kj] nice guy?

fluwdot at earthlink.net fluwdot at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 19 23:25:32 EST 2005

from the undercover interview featured at madani's:

JC: Well we were going to have three drummers originally on four
tracks each or three tracks each or something like that. They were
going to be Danny from Tool - who incidentally is upstairs as I speak
- he was going to play something. We were going to have John from
System of a Down and we were going to have Dave as well, but when
Dave came in and heard everything, he said "I want to do this, this
is mine." So there you go, that's how it happened.

TC: Danny from Tool is an amazing drummer, so that obviously shows
how highly you rate Dave.

JD: He's a fucking killer drummer! Dave's fantastic too and the great
thing about both of them is that unlike all the other drummers we've
had, they're nice people! Hahaha!