[kj] OT Music Collaberations ?Donation to Jesterfund

michael_garcia at alamedanet.net michael_garcia at alamedanet.net
Wed Jan 19 18:23:28 EST 2005

Cliff,

This is a great idea. My band Electric Jesus (not affiliated with any
religion!) would love to donate a track for this. Go to our site at
www.electric-jesus.com, once you enter go to the Discography page. We
have 3 albums there that we offer 3 free downloads each from. I'd love
to get some feedback from the gathering here too if anyone is
interested in checking us out. I don't normally use use this forum to
advertise, but what the heck. This is a great idea, so I hope more of
you come foreward for Jester. I hear we have some pretty good
musicians/bands here and this is a really worthwhile cause, so lets do
it! Anyone feel free to e-mail me offline about the band -
michael at electric-jesus.com

--
www.electric-jesus.com