[kj] OT Music Collaberations ?Donation to Jesterfund

cliff at killing-joke.com cliff at killing-joke.com
Wed Jan 19 15:35:04 EST 2005

Hello,
I jus heard from Jester on this,and i proposed we make a JesterFund cd,with KJ
fans donating their tallents,to such a project.
I'd like it to be all original,cause i would rather not deal with copywritten
cover tracks ect...altho a KJ cover cd,would be fun.
Anyhow,i'm now considering with going fwd with a CD concept to help in gaining
donations for Jester and his family.So all tracks submitted would be a donation
to Jesterfund,and all sales of such CD would go directly to Jester.
Please let me know if you'd be interested in creating a few samples or original
music to Jesterfund Cd to benefit Jester's fight with cancer.
Thanks,CliffMonk-A
cliff at killing-joke.com