[kj] Festive Fifty entries

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 18 18:27:16 EST 2005

My favorite Virgin Prunes story -- no idea if it's true or not, alas --
was that at one venue, in order to enter, you had to walk through a
narrow plastic tube they'd set up at the door. The walls of said tube
were smeared with dung and fish-entrails.

"Pagan Love Song" and "Baby Turns Blue" are both fucking great songs.

Alex in NYC