[kj] Socal Happenings

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 18 15:59:56 EST 2005

  I thought I saw the ads for KJ at the El Rey, but i think i
know what you mean. There was nothing in "Scoring the Clubs" or
other preview-ish write-ups. Not even das Kalendar section of
the LA Times, it was frustrating.
  But i meant the link for more along the lines of local,
recurring events and venues like clubs, movies, museums,
restaurants, comedy clubs, plays, etc.

--- circuit bender <circuit_bender at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Not really. When KJ came out last, there wasn't one single
> word in the LA weekly. In fact press in general was scarce.
> I know mash up soundsystem bounced it around, amongst other
> headz.
>
> sade1 <saulomar1 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> All the local events listings you'll need,
> www.laweekly.com
>
> --- Devacor at aol.com wrote:
>
> > I am going to be out in Southern California late Jan and
> early
> > Feb. If anyone
> > on the list is in la or San diego and has any ideas or know
> of
> > any goings on at that time, please let me know
> > Thanks
> > Adam/Devacor
>

> =====
> As the masters rot on walls