[kj] OT: Prince Harry (again)

iPat pmdavies at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 09:42:06 EST 2005

i recall some footie fans who were acquaintences of mine who realised
that by giving the nazi salute really caused disruption and added to
the general chaos that they enjoyed getting off on.
the more the reaction the greater the thrill. of course the more
people/media put them down the more they played on the image with some
forgetting that it was a joke.

As young punks we were given nazi political material as they tried to
capture the disaffected youth and but for the time by a rasta mate who
took me aside and talked about it very eloquently who knows what might
have happened.

--
iPat
live for today, live for tomorrow