[kj] Festive Fifty entries

iPat pmdavies at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 09:14:04 EST 2005

they never really called themselves goths though did they? that term
came later by those who wanted a term. I always refer to that era as
early industrial although i suppose it want that early really!

the single you refer to had a wonderful picture of the greyhound
running full out. Still have it myself.

--
iPat
live for today, live for tomorrow