[kj] Fw: Spear of Destiny - WW4

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Mon Jan 17 05:54:15 EST 2005

It's already happened:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/devon/4171399.stm

-----Original Message-----
From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net]On
Behalf Of antoni at clara.net
Sent: 16 January 2005 20:46
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: [kj] Fw: Spear of Destiny - WW4

Whether or not any "event" is arranged for/by The Gathering to further
celebrate the KJ 25th anniversary (in addition to the Empire gigs and maybe
a low key ooop norf warm up gig), I guess it is a bit late in the day or we
might have heard about it from some source ... meanwhile Kirk Brandon's lot
show you how to do it by keeping the diehards involved  ... to be fair, even
with only 100K world wide sales of KJ2003, I guess that Killing Joke can
still command a large audience as ticket sales for Shepherds Bush have
proved ... but there was talk of "something" in the pipeline be it Roslyn
Castle or a large field in the Cotswolds ... as ever, it has all gone quiet
again ... sigh

* http://home.clara.net/antoni/ *