[kj] Festive Fifty entries

iPat pmdavies at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 04:05:56 EST 2005

I was only kept in touch with the joke after youth was left behind by
a close friend and i dont really rate much out of those years.

I fully admit i'm time warped and i can remember Brilliants early
Camden Palace gig with ex Jasmine Minks members and i think youth was
an important element to the early joke that set standards far above
everyones station.

i met over the xmas period an old aquaintence who started showing me
his yoga in the middle of a packed shopping street. i told him i had
my ticket for kj and we recalled the first gig in 1980 we saw. I took
him to the record shop and left him as he went to ask for the new red
vinyl i was excited about. Living in the past? yes and loving it!

 Peelie himself did seem to go
--
iPat
live for today, live for tomorrow