[kj] UK Decay & the great "goth" debate

iPat pmdavies at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 03:55:50 EST 2005

i seem to recall the goth tag emerging with the southern death cult .
It wasnt used with TOH or kj. Saying that the 'goth' beginnings were
already happening before the cult. I recall not getting in to the
first tour of SOD due to a skirmish with the bouncers and joining the
'goths' who were far too dark and alternative to get lumped as new age
romantics in a nearby club. I never heard them use the term.

--
iPat