[kj] UK Decay & the great "goth" debate

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 17 18:37:56 EST 2005

Always been curious to hear UK Decay after reading the embarrassingly
titled book, "The Dark Reign of Gothic Rock" (which, to its credit,
does *NOT* lump Killing Joke in with said scene). Killing Joke are
*NOT* Goths, dammit. I'm not knocking the Goths --- I'm a huge fan of
lots of that stuff, but facts be facts.

Alex in NYC