[kj] OT: Prince Harry (again)

xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx at whitemail.ie
Mon Jan 17 04:33:20 EST 2005

Hey Dude ,You are either pretending too be stupid or maybe you just are.Its your kind of over-reaction that is completely out of touch with the situation.I wont say anymore, because you do not merit a reply.
 P.S.That big man-eating shark was never caught was it.I read the best deterrent is too tie chicken carcasses to the bottom of your surf board.Try it dude.

<I do have a little chuckle to myself at the situation>

let's see who's laughing when yer first in the ovens.....

<Im sure some clever dude>

quit pretending you're from the beach (West Coast, or you surf)

Tom.