[kj] OT: Prince Harry (again)

Thomas Kennedy tkennedy1999 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 16 23:21:07 EST 2005

<I do have a little chuckle to myself at the situation>

let's see who's laughing when yer first in the ovens.....

<Im sure some clever dude>

quit pretending you're from the beach (West Coast, or you surf)

Tom.

xxxxxxxxxx <xxxxxxxxxx at whitemail.ie> wrote:

I do have a little chuckle to myself at the situation:
The generation that spawned Sid and Siouxsie wearing Swastikas and singing "God save the queen" and taking great pride in pissing people off ,have now grown up and are offended by the Queens grand-son wearing the same symbol.
Im sure some clever dude from TV could make a documentary about the evolving human mind ,or something along those lines.

XXXXXXXXXX

rebel...i like that about him...its just the swastica slip-up/error of
judgement,that i could not go along with,apart from that,he.s a blast..lol
mel