[kj] OT: Prince Harry (again)

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 16 19:21:51 EST 2005

I still think it's much ado about nothing. I'm not saying the swastika
isn't offensive, but it was a private costume party. Was it in poor
taste? Sure. Was it stupid? Sure. Shouldn't his handlers have sent up a
red flag before he did it? Sure. Is it the end of modern civilization
as we know it? NO. Should he apologize further? No. It's done. He's a
twenty-year old schmuck. Honestly, who really gives a goddamn?

Why do people pay attention to the Royals anymore to begin with?
Seriously, who gives a fuck?

Alex in NYC