[kj] Fw: Spear of Destiny - WW4

antoni at clara.net antoni at clara.net
Sun Jan 16 15:46:21 EST 2005

Whether or not any "event" is arranged for/by The Gathering to further celebrate the KJ 25th anniversary (in addition to the Empire gigs and maybe a low key ooop norf warm up gig), I guess it is a bit late in the day or we might have heard about it from some source ... meanwhile Kirk Brandon's lot show you how to do it by keeping the diehards involved  ... to be fair, even with only 100K world wide sales of KJ2003, I guess that Killing Joke can still command a large audience as ticket sales for Shepherds Bush have proved ... but there was talk of "something" in the pipeline be it Roslyn Castle or a large field in the Cotswolds ... as ever, it has all gone quiet again ... sigh

* http://home.clara.net/antoni/ *