[kj] OT: Prince Harry (again) .

xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx at whitemail.ie
Sun Jan 16 12:43:44 EST 2005

Yeah,The more I read about this Harry guy the more I like him.He recently went to Argentina for a month-long working holiday,He spent the first twelve days drinking solidly with his buddies,And they found him passed out one morning on the front lawn,He had too cut short his holiday for "Security" reasons,He s  admitted smoking weed,Been caught cheating in his exams.recently when  he was leaving a nightclub at 3.30 am a photographer was pushing him trying too take his photo and he was bundled into a waiting car,he got out the other door went around too the photographer and gave him a cut lip before getting back into the car and driving off .
   And when you go to a fancy dress party,isn't the aim too get noticed.
   I ve changed my mind about royalty,America should get some.I understand England imported their royals from Germany ,Maybe we can do the same.

   P.S.Welcome to the newbies on the list,Im a newbie myself.If you ever reply to "Ade" try not too swear.He is very sensitive.

    XXXXXXXXXX

Very Funny! I can't believe Harry didn't realise that it would provoke massive reaction. He's such a rebel that boy. He is lucky that he isn't a politician or a football commentator, or he'd not be living in the palace anymore. You can choose your friends but you can't choose your royal family!  ......and he knows it!