[kj] explanation... and today's news

xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx at whitemail.ie
Sat Jan 15 20:40:57 EST 2005

"Opposing Zionism is a good thing in my view, but it shallby no means lead us to any tolerance towards Nazism, including its symbols".

    That last sentence does trouble me.This episode has nothing at all too do with opposing Zionism or tolerating Nazis.The Harry thing is completely non-politically progressive.
   Some people think its OK too attend a fancy dress party as a German soldier and some find it offensive.Its that simple
   There is no political statement .

P.S.
And I was just wondering why you think opposing Zionism is good.Im not looking to vilify you,Just curious of your opinions.