[kj] ot - a dream of spin and distortion

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 14 17:38:42 EST 2005

hear..bloody,hear...well done fluwgot-....peace and justice for
all,irrespective of there race=skin colour-sexual orinantation or mystical
leaning--i believe that should be the right of all/it is not,but it should
be,in this day,n age====1 execption,that plonker/brain dead,prince
harry..you a;; know what he did,so i dont need to repeat it==i will say,that
my sence of humour is vast,but there was nothing funny about that  costume
that he wore......that symbol stood for the de-humanisation of a whole
race/placed in the most appauling of conditions.you all should know what
happened in the holocaust...not funny ect-- enough said...........mel