[kj] Want a copy of Fanfare For The Millennium

Stephen Robinson heiferboy at robinsonworld.freeserve.co.uk
Fri Jan 14 16:14:19 EST 2005

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000003FRW/qid%3D1105737078/026-1188955-1632401

Check the price.

SR

HANCOCK:
"Eleven men come out on the field and two men go in to bat, and we have to
bowl the ball at these men, and they have to hit it, and stop it from
knocking all their little bits of wood over. And then, when we've knocked
all their little bits of wood over, we change round, and they have to knock
all of our little bits of wood over. And we do it for six hours a day, five
days a week..."

WILLIAMS:
"It's a bit daft, innit?"