[kj] NEWSFLASH FROM DOWNING STREET

xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx at whitemail.ie
Fri Jan 14 16:13:45 EST 2005

Straight over too Winston Blair:

   Fellow countrymen and allies.We are approaching our darkest hour.Darkforces are gathering as we speak,Everything we hold dear is under threatWe shall not buckle in our hour of need.
    We shall fight Harry on the beaches
    We shall fight Harry on land and
    We shall fight Harry in the skys
We shall not rest untill the little menace has been bought under control,As we speak the world is watching and bracing itself.
 Poland has called up it's reserves,The Berlin wall is being re-built and the watchman at Pearl Harbour has had a kick up the arse.
    This is a war we cannot lose And I predict that in five years Harry ,Freddie Starr ,Basil forty and the Blues Brother Nazis,Will be receiving their justice at Nuremberg.
    GOD SAVE THE QUEEN