[kj] This is religion..

Stephen Robinson heiferboy at robinsonworld.freeserve.co.uk
Fri Jan 14 15:24:25 EST 2005

> > The six minute version is the most disturbing song I ve ever heard,And
> backed up by "Shaved Women" for good measure
> >
> > "Two become happy as soon as they are immoral"
> > (XXXXXXXXXX 2005)
> >

> > Reality Aylum by Crass?
> > "One becomes moral as soon as one is unhappy" (Marcel Proust, 1918).

You know how you always get that "Our song was so RUDE, the record company
banned it" or "the pressing plant didn't want to put it on the album", well
that's the only song I've ever believed that to be true about!

SR

PS I've been thinking of changing my signature, either

HANCOCK:
"Eleven men come out on the field and two men go in to bat, and we have to
bowl the ball at these men, and they have to hit it, and stop it from
knocking all their little bits of wood over. And then, when we've knocked
all their little bits of wood over, we change round, and they have to knock
all of our little bits of wood over. And we do it for six hours a day, five
days a week..."

WILLIAMS:
"It's a bit daft, innit?"

or

"Life is like a box of chocolates. A cheap, thoughtless, perfunctory gift
that nobody ever asks for. Unreturnable because all you get back is another
box of chocolates. So your stuck with this indefinable whipped mint crap
that you mindlessly wolf down when there's nothing else left to eat. Sure,
once in a while there's a Peanut Butter Cup or an English Toffee. But
they're gone too fast and the taste is... fleeting. So you end up with
nothing but broken bits filled with hardened jelly and teeth-shattering
nuts. And if you're desperate enough to eat those, all you got left is an
empty box... filled with useless brown paper wrappers. "

Dunno which to go for...