[kj] Punk Revival

Bob Barathy bob at bbarathy.plus.com
Fri Jan 14 14:06:23 EST 2005

Thanks Juliet - now you've made me feel really old.

Is there a punk revival going on? We seem to have been working our way
through the 70's nostalgia - the flares, oh and lots of other things like
the 118 men. Everything, well lots of things seem to have an early 70's feel
or influence. Well, I have recently seen a few diddy punks in bondage
trousers, leather jackets, mohicans etc. out and about. They look about the
same age as my son, who is 14. One had The Damned on the back of his
leather - if there is a  revival, maybe KJ can climb onto the wave  and ride
it, and squeeze all the royalties they can out of it. Mind you they came
along much later, so maybe they will have to wait a few more years for the
late 70's to be done to death.

Juliet