[kj] explanation... and today's news

nicholas fitzpatrick gasw30 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 14 11:08:15 EST 2005

I suppose Harry's actions are a good example of what's meant by a Killing
Joke.

Anyway, I prefer the line from the below article posted by Alexandra that
says the British like to have a bit of fun from time to time with the Nazi
thing, which is true.

I know that as third in line to the throne he should have thought twice, but
in reality, I don't think he should apologise any more than he has done.
It's a storm in a tea cup.

<gathering at misera.net>,xxxxxxxxxx at whitemail.ie