[kj] explanation... and today's news

xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx at whitemail.ie
Fri Jan 14 10:08:07 EST 2005

I do feel that the Zionists and  the media have hi-jacked the Swastika,They seem to imply that they were the only ones effected(Harry has been advised to visit Austvich and watch Schindlers list).All minorities(and majorities) were targeted by the Nazis.Many British & allied soldiers lost their lives to the Nazis,Yet the only complaints seem to be coming from people who use the atrocities too further their Zionist cause.
    The communists were responsible for upto 60 million deaths ,yet people dont find the hammer & sickle offensive.
    Zionists seem to think they have a monopoly on suffering.The American Indians were near enough completely wiped out ,12 million I believe.Yet would anybody have complained if Harry went as a cowboy?probably not ,As there are no American Indians left to complain.
   The Armenians have suffered terribly as have the Cambodians recently,And the tootsies and Hutus have been systematically trying to wipe each other out.
   In no-way am i trying to offend Jewish people or sympathise with the Nazis.I just had a point of view i wanted to make.
 I would just like to make it clear that  I am not Anti-Jewish and am NOT a nazi sympathiser