[kj] Joke Spotting

nicholas fitzpatrick gasw30 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 13 11:52:12 EST 2005

Hope you get nice weather in Pretend America, Peter ;-)

>From: "xxxxxxxxxx" <xxxxxxxxxx at whitemail.ie>
>To: gathering at misera.net
>Subject: Re: [kj] Joke Spotting
>Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 16:39:24 +0000
>

>  Good morning all.
>     Did everyone "get" the joke I posted last night,It sounds
much better after alcohol has been consumed.Right,Im off out to try to catch
the sunrise.

>      XXXXXXXXXX
>

>Followers.........Joke spotted last night.
>      I was sitting in a bar last week and a man with a monkey walked
in.The monkey started eating the beer mats,Then the crisps then he ate the
snooker chalk and then he ate the white snooker- ball.
>      The barman said" Bloody hell, Did you see that, The monkeys
going around and eating everything"
>      The owner said"Yes He does it all the time"
>
>    A few days later the man came back with his monkey.The monkey picked
up a cherry,stuck it up his arse,pulled it out and ate it.
>    "Bloody hell" said the barman .
>"That monkey just stuck a cherry up it's arse pulled it out and ate
it"
>    And the owner said "yeah,Ever since he ate that snooker-ball,He
measures everything before he eats it".